Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Cross Country . . .

Introduction 

Relating to my story On a sunny beautiful Monday Pt England school had our any wall school cross country. Pt England's any wall school cross country was after lunchtime eating. The any wall school cross country was a very tough race. Pt England school had the cross country next to the senior playground and it was also next to the teachers staff room.   


   
When I started running I felt so nervous and when I was running my heart was pounding. But I tried my best in the race. When I started running I felt so scared that I might come last but I still tried. Remember champions never give up in running.

Mr Burt started calling out the year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7, 8,  So people know when it is their turn. "On your mucks get set go." Slam" the clapper went and we went off.


Conclusion
Cross country is my favourite activity in the school. The whole school of Pt England school was excited. I do enjoy cross country a lot with my friends because we get to have a race against each other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.